The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic World's Largest Flip Flop 1K and Oktoberfest 4 Miler, invite you to join us for the 14th running of the St. Paddy's 4 Miler. Don your best kilt for a day of running and friendly fun in downtown Raleigh
***Strollers are allowed but you must start in the back for the safety of all the runners. The city of Raleigh requires participants to keep at least a 16 minute mile pace. If you fall behind this pace, the police may ask you to walk/run on the sidewalk to reopen roads.
The St. Paddy's 4 Miler is produced by volunteers and we donate 100% of the money back to local nonprofits via the nOg Run Club's Charity Nights. There are NO REFUNDS or DEFERRALS to other races for this fundraising event. The St. Paddy's 4 Miler is a USATF sanctioned event. The St. Paddy's 4 Miler virutal option is NOT sanctioned by USATF and you will be running at your own risk.
The safety of our participants, vendors, and spectators are very important to us. Spectators, media, and vendors would be considered in the Level 1 / Low Risk category, as long as a social distancing plan is available for their specific areas of the venue.
All current COVID guidelines will be followed. This may include a waved start and mask requirement pre/post run. As we get closer to the race and know the current guidelines, we will send an email with all requirements
Every Runner Will Receive:
- FINISHERS MEDALS ARE BACK!
- Gender specific polyblend shirt (Shirts not guaranteed after 03/14/22)
- Craft Beer
- After party with music
- Early Bird - October 18th – $27
- October 17th - January 10th – $30
- January 11th - February 7th – $35
- February 8th - March 21st – $40
- March 22nd - Race Day – $45
Fundraise With Us:
- The nOg Run Club is a 501(c)3 charity and we donate 100% of the money we raise back to our local community! When you register for our races, your personal fundraising page will automatically be created. Help us raise money to support children for the holidays and you will earn some awesome prizes!
- $50- buff
- $100- buff, Goodr sunglasses
FREE Kids Run:
We even have FREE entertainment for the children! The 150 meter kids run will start at 10:45am. All children will receive a medal after crossing the finish line. There is no sign up for this event. Please meet at the start/finish line after the 4 Miler participants start the race. Along with the live music, this is a perfect way to keep your little ones entertained during the 4 Miler.
- Thursday, March 24th @ Runologie (1614 Automotive Way, Raleigh, 27604) from 12PM - 5PM
- Friday, March 25th @ Runologie (1614 Automotive Way, Raleigh, 27604) from 12PM - 7PM
- Saturday, March 26th @ Raleigh Beer Garden (614 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh, 27603) from 9AM - 10:15AM
How to Upload your Time for the Virtual 4 Miler:
There are 2 ways to get your virtual run time into the online results:
Use the "ItsYourRace" mobile app. The app uses your smartphone's GPS to track your run and display your route, distance, speed and pace. The app notifies you when you have completed your distance and prompts you to upload your time into the online results. You can even upload a selfie/photo that will appear in your results.
How to use the app:
If you choose not to use the app, plan or find a course of the correct distance and time your run however you want: your watch, MapMyRun, Strava, etc. When you've completed your run, go to the online race results for your distance, find your name, and click the "Update Time" button and enter your time.